Furnished Luxury Executive Suites
Houston is one of the Top Business travel destinations in the world. Call (713) 385-2286 to schedule your furnished luxury corporate apartment in Houston, TX.
One of the reasons that Houston sees so much business travel is because while most cities in the world have only one Downtown or Business District, Houston has several “Downtowns” or business districts.
How Many Downtowns Does Houston Have?
According to wikipedia, Houston is the most populated city in the U.S. without zoning laws.
This is one reason why Houston has so many business districts, and it’s also why a business trip to Houston could mean a stay in one of many geographic locations inside the city.
Just take a quick look at all of the Bayou City’s “Downtowns.”
- Downtown Houston: This is the central hub of Houston’s business. Also includes the Theater District, Skyline District, and on of Houston’s 2 China Towns. See also, University of Houston-Downtown, and Main Street Corridor.
- Mid Town: Another business distict immediately south of Downtown. Home to Little Saigon, Restaurants, and night life.
- The Galleria Area – AKA, Uptown, which is actually Houston’s 2nd Largest Business District. Manley management has a ton of corporate apartments and executive suites in the Houston, Galleria Area.
- The Medical Center: the Texas Medical Center is about 3 miles south of Mid Town. This is the largest medical center in the world. Also bordered by Reliant Park, and Rice University / Rice Village. Click here to see the Houston Medical Center Corporate Apartments offered by Manley Management, LLC.
- The Museum District: Includes Herman Park, Houston Zoo, Miller Out Door Theater, and several of Houston’s Museums.
- Greenway Plaza: home to many of Houston’s Oil & Gas companies & Lakewood Church.
These business districts kind of are Houston but really aren’t Houston…
- Clear Lake / NASA / League City: They don’t call us the Rocket City for nothing. Hard to call this area “Houston” but also hard to not call it Houston. In any event, it’s a huge business sector for our city and many people travel there on business.
- The Woodlands Area: Oil companies, law firms, shopping, entertainment, real estate plays.
- Baytown, Laporte, Channelview: Oil refineries & chemical plants.
And don’t forget…
- The Port of Houston
- The Energy Corridor
What did I miss?
No matter where your extended Houston business trip takes you, Manley Management, LLC can put you right next to exactly where you need to be. Call today to reserve your suite.